Day 19
I admit it - I have a problem. And apparently that's the first step. The first step toward what I don't know.
My senior year of high school and the company I kept then is to blame. My friends and I, having nothing better to do, hung out at a diner. We were all broke, so the dollar for the never-ending cup of coffee was about all we could afford.
Going on 11 years of a serious caffeine addiction has made me a bit of a coffee snob. My drug of choice is Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha. Unless it's the holiday season, in which case Peppermint Mocha has my heart. The 2010 holiday season brought Caramel Brulee Lattes with it - I was a big fan. Sometimes I will switch it up with a Caramel Macchiato or a Chai Tea Latte. I'm even known these days to rock a Passion Tea, with a metric ton of sugar in it.
By the time I get to Starbucks at lunch time, it's my third cup of coffee for the day. One on the way to work, one from the cafe downstairs, and then the Starbucks run. I dread running out of money on the gift cards I got for Christmas. Then it's back to 7-Eleven for me. Not a bad second runner up to Starbucks, and certainly less expensive. But they don't have all the fun flavors and the super cool cup I can wave around like a status symbol. Not that I would do that.
I really don't care where it's from. It's coffee? It has caffeine in it? Awesome. Sold.
walls. No wonder people compare you to GIR ;-P
ReplyDeleteYou should get the Keurig one cup thing and just keep it in your pocket. This way you'll have it whenever and you can buy a ton of different flavors!
walls? Was there supposed to be more to that? I'm gonna start calling you GIR in a sec...
ReplyDeleteLOL I think it cut off me saying you must be bouncing off the walls.
ReplyDelete