Day 14
I have always enjoyed black and white photographs. I find them classy. They look softer. And they hide my atrocious blotchy complexion when makeup fails.
I usually see everything in black and white anyway. I'm not so keen on gray areas. It's black or it's white. It is or it isn't. Anything else doesn't make much sense to me.
There are times when color photos are necessary. But sometimes, a black and white shot can be more expressive, and tell an even more colorful story.
You are totally right about black and white, it does tell more of a story than color. You'll have to show me how to turn it black and white, I've tried to find that option on the camera but maybe I'm missing it? Is it done in the editing program? I know I can do it in Photoshop but I don't have that at home.
ReplyDeleteAnd there is no way you have blotchy skin. I always admire your selfers on Facebook because your skin looks so smooth and flawless.
Let me see your camera next time we get together. I'll figure it out.
ReplyDeleteDude, my skin is gross. If you saw me without makeup, you'd understand. I'm hideous under there.