Day 17
Hoodies are in third place behind pajamas and fuzzy socks as my all-time favorite articles of clothing. I always look forward to fall, as it is my favorite season, and the first day wearing a hoodie is a good day.
That was part of why Florida didn't work for me. There's really not a hoodie season, and as it moved into late September/early October I was seeing Facebook posts from friends about it being hoodie weather. It made me a little jealous and horribly depressed. I would turn down the air conditioning real low in the apartment just so I could wear a hoodie, but it just wasn't the same.
It was hoodie weather the last week or so that I was in Florida. I figured it was just Mother Nature fucking with me. She's clearly not done. The snow we've been getting - all my fault. I take full responsibility.
I just wanted to go home and be all normal. Bring it, Mother Nature. My hoodies and I are here to stay.
You're right, Fall is perfect hoodie weather since it can double as a jacket.
ReplyDelete