Day 9
I love socks. My favorite kind are fuzzy socks like these. Very cozy.
I very rarely wear plain socks. Nearly all of my socks have some kind of design on them. I have GIR socks, Hello Kitty socks, Halloween themed socks and socks with snorkeling frogs on them... just to name a few.
If you're ever stuck on what to get me as a gift, socks with a fun pattern will always make me happy. Most people don't like getting socks, because they think it's a lame present, but I believe that the lameness of the sock gift is only as lame as the sock itself.
I see your collection is growing. Mine has spilled out into six different places. The ones you are wearing right now look very soft and cozy; it's making me sleepy.
ReplyDeleteNAP socks... You can get them at Brookstone or Ulta. Coziest, fuzziest socks ever.
ReplyDelete