January 29, 2011

Luck, be a lady tonight

Day 29

Katie and I set off to see Guys and Dolls at the Sid Jacobson Jewish Community Center, with no real idea where we were going. We found it with surprisingly little trouble, considering our road trip history, and then we grabbed dinner at Ben's before the show began. Katie was very impressed with her burger. Mine was pretty delectable as well.

Heather and Justin were both in the play this year. Heather played Harry The Horse, and Justin played Big Jule. They were both awesome, as was the rest of the cast. I truly enjoyed the show, and I had some crazy laughs with Katie.

After the show, we hung around and chatted with Heather, Justin, Jon, Rachel, and Adam before heading out to Squared's birthday party. I'm so glad I got to see the show, and it made me nostalgic for my high school theater company days with Heather. I think I need to find a theater group to join. I miss the stage.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah that was a super fun night! You'll definitely find a theater group on Long Island. I'll keep my eyes peeled for one and you'll be back on stage in no time! (And I'll totally come to your performances!)

    ReplyDelete