Day 11
I had seen commercials for The Craigslist Killer while feeding my addiction to true crime shows. I'm an A&E junkie, and it always confuses me when television stations advertise shows and movies on other channels. But I'm no TV exec, so what do I know?
I missed the premier of this Lifetime movie because I was clearly doing something much more important - probably watching A&E. I didn't even realize I missed it until someone was talking about it at work the next day.
So I looked up the next time it would be showing, and it was Saturday night. Excellent. I figured since I had plans to go out on Friday night, it was okay to be a total loser on Saturday night and watch The Craigslist Killer in my pajamas.
When the snow and ice problem on the roads in this lovely development I call home made it impossible to go out Friday night, I was determined to go out on Saturday night. I was not going to sit home alone both nights of my weekend. Forgetting all about my movie date with myself, I went out to Bleu with Jay (see Day 8), and it wasn't until late Sunday night that I realized I had missed the damned movie again!
Tonight, I looked up when it would be playing again. February 21st. F that noise. I'm not waiting over a month to see this movie, only to forget it's on again.
As it turns out, you can watch the movie instantly on your computer. I've decided that's what I'm doing tonight. I might be afraid to go online, answer my phone, or leave the house for two weeks, but at least sitting at home and watching a movie by yourself on a Tuesday night is much more acceptable than doing it on a Saturday night.
Can't leave us hanging? How was it?!
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed it! It's scary to think that really happened.
ReplyDelete