January 27, 2011

Iggins

Day 27

The last year we were together, PXF's "boss" gave him an XBox 360 as a Christmas bonus. I personally would have preferred the cash, but what can you do?

Since PXF already had his own XBox 360, the new one became mine. I admit it came in handy, especially the last few months living with him, as I could simply lose myself in a video game, and forget his existence, as well as my own.

When I decided to move out, I asked him if he wanted me to leave it. He said I was welcome to take it. So I did.

As of late, it has become nothing more than a DVD player. I don't even have the energy or motivation to play a video game. How sad is that? I would rather stare mindlessly at the TV like a zombie because I simply lack the desire to do anything else. Final Fantasy 13 is still sitting in my video game binder unfinished, and sometimes I think about playing it. Then I just roll over and put on another episode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Whatever.

1 comment:

  1. Eh, you'll get back in the mood for gaming one of these days. You'll beat FFXIII, don't sweat it. Just enjoy your free time even if it's just DVD watching, no harm in that!

    ReplyDelete