January 28, 2011

Ride the wave

Day 28

Sometimes I get into experimental moods with my hair. I will usually try out a new hairstyle on a weekend. That way, if it looks dreadful, I don't have to go out.

This was my first experience using a waver. It's like a crimper with less 80's flair. I decided to try it when Kelly came to work with her hair looking fabulous. I asked what her secret was, and she told me a Hot Tools waver. Guess what I went out and bought.

I don't think it came out all that bad for my first try. I need a little more practice. More time to play. It will probably look better when my hair is longer. More to work with; less poof because the length will weigh it down.

At least I haven't gone completely insane and pixie cut it on a whim like last year. That's a good sign. Although I do sort of enjoy the fact that "pulling a Michelle" is an accepted euphemism amongst people who know me for going nuts and cutting off all of one's hair.

1 comment: