July 31, 2011

For the win!

Day 212

Baked ziti is my all-time absolute favorite dish. I was all sorts of excited about ordering Italian food for dinner. Doug is catching me up on the Harry Potter movies so we can go see the last one together. I still hate Harry - yeah, we get it, you're the chosen one, can you stop whining about it now? Damn dude. Life sucks, get a helmet. But I do like a lot of the characters. Snape, of course, is just awesome. I really like Luna as well (not just because of her name, but that's totally part of the draw), and Hermione is cool, even though I don't really approve of her choice in men. She could do so much better. Tonight's feature is Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince, and oh yeah, I get to eat baked ziti during it. Does it get any better than this? I think not.

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you were getting into the Harry Potter movies. Harry only whines in Book Five and in the fifth movie I was happy to say that cut that shit out. Snape and Luna are Steve's fave characters and I absolutely love Sirius, Snape, and the twins.

    ReplyDelete