July 29, 2011

Flippies

Day 210

I love flip flops. I currently have four pairs, which is low for me, but I got rid of a lot of things when I moved back from Florida.

My favorite pair of flip flops are my brown Reefs. I will never, ever part with them. They are perfect.

Pictured here are my second favorite pair. They are also Reefs, but with foamy straps instead of fabric. They also have sparkles - I think it was the sparkles that sold me on them. They were in the Pacific Sunwear outlet in Deer Park when I was there with Katie last year, and I had to have them.

Even though Katie and I don't live so close to the outlets anymore, I would like to take another trip out there together. I remember having a lot of fun that day.

3 comments:

  1. That was a lot of fun! I am game whenever you are! I could always get more stuff from the Nike outlet. And you're right, Reefs are great flip-flops; they are very durable and comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I'll be around. I'll be working from home and then I'll probably run with the twins at one point but that's about it.

    ReplyDelete