I'm not sure what possessed me to keep my bangs through the summer months. People with naturally wavy hair should not have bangs in the summer. They never, ever stay straight. Humidity wreaks havoc on long wavy hair; short wavy hair is worse. Even when I wear it curly, I have to hold it back with a head band or it looks weird. I wanted to be lazy tonight and just pull my hair back so I didn't have to style it at all. But I can't do that because I still have to style the bangs and make them straight because it looks ridiculous if I don't. I admit I do like the outcome of of this look. Five seconds out in the heat will F that up but good.
July 27, 2011
Bangin'
I'm not sure what possessed me to keep my bangs through the summer months. People with naturally wavy hair should not have bangs in the summer. They never, ever stay straight. Humidity wreaks havoc on long wavy hair; short wavy hair is worse. Even when I wear it curly, I have to hold it back with a head band or it looks weird. I wanted to be lazy tonight and just pull my hair back so I didn't have to style it at all. But I can't do that because I still have to style the bangs and make them straight because it looks ridiculous if I don't. I admit I do like the outcome of of this look. Five seconds out in the heat will F that up but good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah the humidity is rough right now and bangs can be very unruly regardless of the dampness in the air. Every time I have seen you this summer they look good though!
ReplyDelete