July 14, 2011

Getting closer

Day 195

I had my fitting tonight for my bridesmaid dress for Squared's wedding. Once I had the dress on with my shoes, we realized that I really didn't need any alterations. I hadn't tried it on since I got it back in January. Even the seamstress said she didn't see anything that needed to be changed. Score.

I also bought a bracelet and earrings to match the necklace that I will be wearing. Double score.

I'm so glad that Squared came out to meet me for my fitting. I also got to see her in her wedding dress (even though the only one they had in stock was too big for her), and I helped her pick out the bracelet she will be wearing on her wedding day. I had a moment and almost cried a couple of times - my Squared is getting married! I'm very honored that I get to stand up there with her on her special day. I'm so excited for September 17th!


1 comment:

  1. You look very nice in that dress! Her wedding will be so much fun; I imagine you all dancing into the night, drinks and cameras in hand! Enjoy the special day with Squared! :-)

    ReplyDelete