I love my pillow. I've had it for years, and refuse to get rid of it - probably ever - because it's perfect.
I love my whole bed, actually. It is my ultimate happy place, my most comfortable of comfort zones, and of all the things that were in storage for 4 months, I definitely missed my bed the most.
I had to keep my pillow with me during my stay at Mom & Ron's because I can't sleep on any other pillow. I fall asleep fine, but when I wake up, I'm in so much pain that I can barely move. Sleeping on any other pillow causes severe neck and shoulder pain, and sometimes a migraine is the result. Most pillows are way too flat, and I need my head supported a certain way to keep my neck from spasming. This is the only pillow I've ever found that does it just right.
What brand is it? I am glad you found a pillow that works for you and can withstand years of use! Pillows like that are hard to come by!
ReplyDelete