I had my yearly physical today, which is always fun as fun can be. I'm such a baby when it comes to having blood drawn. As much as I want to donate bood, I never have because the thought of it leaves me panic-stricken. I get lightheaded when they take three vials (likely due to nerves), so I can only imagine that I would pass out if they took a whole pint. And don't even get me started about the needle - I hate it! I just sit there with my eyes squeezed shut and wait for the doctor to take the turniquet off because that means it's almost over. Glad to have that over with for another year.
July 11, 2011
Ouch!
I had my yearly physical today, which is always fun as fun can be. I'm such a baby when it comes to having blood drawn. As much as I want to donate bood, I never have because the thought of it leaves me panic-stricken. I get lightheaded when they take three vials (likely due to nerves), so I can only imagine that I would pass out if they took a whole pint. And don't even get me started about the needle - I hate it! I just sit there with my eyes squeezed shut and wait for the doctor to take the turniquet off because that means it's almost over. Glad to have that over with for another year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Holy S! We took the same picture! Soooo weird! Eventually you will see it but I have two pictures coming up about blood being drawn. You're right, it really is no fun at all but I've been stuck with so many needles lately I'm used to it.
ReplyDelete