Two weeks ago, while dancing with Chris, my fishnets got caught on the button of his jacket. Twice. The first time was on the bottom button, and as he was trying to unhook that, the button of his cuff got caught. What are the odds? So there we are, me holding onto him and hopping on one leg, both of us laughing hysterically, while he tried to figure out how to disentangle us.
I didn't realize until I put them on again, but this was the outcome of Chris and I getting hooked together - ripped fishnets. I'm all about ripped fishnets. It's sexy. But I felt very unbalanced with only one rip in them. So I edited my appearance. Usually I'm a little more strategic with my DIY fashion, but since this happened accidentally, I just went nuts and tore the hell out of my thigh highs. Insanity can be fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment