Jon came out to join me for Finespun's show. We had a great time, and the bands were awesome. I was already fairly tipsy in this picture (thanks, Jackie!), as evidenced by the fact that my tongue is sticking out. Three sure signs that I've been drinking: my tongue is out, my hands are over my head, and I get low while dancing. Hopefully these three things will never be done at the same time. I didn't get low, but I did try to do the hip hop routine when the DJ played Missy Elliott later in the night. I'm ridiculous. But oh so much fun.
July 23, 2011
Rockin' and rollin' and whatnot
Jon came out to join me for Finespun's show. We had a great time, and the bands were awesome. I was already fairly tipsy in this picture (thanks, Jackie!), as evidenced by the fact that my tongue is sticking out. Three sure signs that I've been drinking: my tongue is out, my hands are over my head, and I get low while dancing. Hopefully these three things will never be done at the same time. I didn't get low, but I did try to do the hip hop routine when the DJ played Missy Elliott later in the night. I'm ridiculous. But oh so much fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad you guys had fun! Missy Elliot after all those bands? Very interesting music played that night! I hope to get out to one of these shows soon!
ReplyDelete