July 9, 2011

A happy day

Day 190

Squared's bridal shower was a complete success! She was totally surprised.

We played How Well Do You Know The Bride, which if I didn't know the answer, I put down my own opinion and got most of them right. She is my Mini Me, after all. We also played Toilet Paper Bride, which I had never done before, but it was totally fun. How could you not have fun toilet papering a live person? We made Squared's cousin into the prettiest bride you ever did see, and of course she won the contest.

I was put in charge of making the bow hat and bow umbrella, which I was super excited about. My friends know me well - put me in charge of the silly art project, and I'll be happy. Squared's sister Kellie and Dan's sister Carolyn got in on the bow art action, and our powers combined made the best bow hat and umbrella ever.

Squared had a wonderful shower, and she was so incredibly happy, and that's all I ever want for her. She deserves all the happiness in the world.


On another note, it's also Luna's first birthday today. I had planned on doing a blog post about it, but Squared's shower happened to fall on the same day. Sorry Lu, Squared takes precedence. She has seniority.

No comments:

Post a Comment