August 25, 2011

Yo-yo

Day 237

I'm getting fat again. And by "fat," I mean 136 pounds, not 165. If I ever tip the scales like that again, I want someone to punch me in the face. But 136 is still not 123. I have to look great in a pretty blue dress next month, so here goes the diet and gym thing for about the millionth time in my life. It's usually not that hard for me to drop a few pounds, but not as easy as gaining a few pounds, and definitely less enjoyable. I've taken up diet soda recently, which is extremely odd behavior for me, even when watching my weight. I was always vehemently opposed to diet soda, but I'm thinking it's some combination of Doug's and Mat's influence that made me think this might be a good idea. It allows for calorie expenditure elsewhere, so I'm willing to give up my sugary goodness until next month. At which point, regular soda will probably taste weird to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment