August 26, 2011

It's still rock and roll to me

Day 238

Finespun drew me out to Mulcahy's in Wantagh tonight, and I brought these crazy cats along with me.

Toni and I always have a great time together. As the good Junior Wife that I am (even though I've technically been promoted, she still calls me by the nickname "junior"), I wanted her to share in the fun.

I haven't actually seen Rob in years. He was in North Carolina, and then South Carolina, and then I was in Florida. But now that we are both back in New York again, hopefully I will be seeing a lot more of him.

They are seriously two of the best people I know, and I'm so lucky to have them as my friends. The two of them had never met before tonight, but as I expected, they clicked immediately and got along great. It was so much fun to hang out with them both, have some drinks, and listen to awesome music.

Even though none of us had ventured out in sweatpants, Toni and I were still rather horrified by the "No Sweatpants" rule printed on the dress code outside. True happiness = sweatpants. Even when they're cranky, they're comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment