August 29, 2011

To the pain

Day 241

I came home from work today and did my usual routine with the free weights. Arms, then chest, then abs while I'm already on the floor. After that, I grabbed a bottle of water and headed to the gym for my usual cardio on the elliptical. It didn't even occur to me to call first, but I definitely should have. No power at Planet Fitness means no elliptical for Michelle. Boo. So I went home, moved the coffee table out of the way, and fired up EA Active on the Wii. I created my own custom workout, heavy on the cardio. It was mostly kickboxing and tennis, with some running thrown in on the side. I should have done more running. My right arm feels like it may fall off at the elbow. This particular pain feels familiar, so I think I may have made this mistake once before. I never learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment