August 4, 2011

Cthulu

Day 216

I was so excited to come home today and discover that my Squishable mini Cthulu had arrived a day early. I wasn't expecting him until tomorrow, but apparently, USPS tracking doesn't update their website.

I hadn't perused Squishable.com in a while, because I knew they were out of penguins, which is the one I really want. But a couple of weeks ago, I decided to check it out. I was overly excited when I discovered they had a Squishable Cthulu and even more excited when I saw that he came in mini form as well.

Luna was not so pleased with mini Cthulu's existence, and being the brave little kitty she is, she decided to wrestle with him and try to bite his eye off. Of all the things I never thought I would say in my life, "Leave the mini elder god alone!" definitely ranks up pretty high on the list. I think Luna sees him as a threat, as if I'm trying to replace her. I didn't mean for it to be adversarial situation. I just wanted something to cuddle with when Luna didn't feel like cuddling. I have brought discord into our once (relatively) harmonious family. But once Luna beat him up sufficiently, she seemed to feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment