I like this cute little nightie thing. It's close to the color of my dress for Squared's wedding, which makes me happy in some strange way, and it's silky and all sorts of comfortable. I can dig it. As Toni so nicely pointed out by posting a picture of a snowstorm on Facebook today, winter will be back before we know it. I should take advantage of my summer clothes while I still can. I'm going to blink, and I'll be bundled up in sweatpants and a hoodie while snow and ice pelts my windows. I need to stock up on hot chocolate and soup. I don't foresee myself spending too much time away from the couch this winter.
August 10, 2011
Whether the weather
I like this cute little nightie thing. It's close to the color of my dress for Squared's wedding, which makes me happy in some strange way, and it's silky and all sorts of comfortable. I can dig it. As Toni so nicely pointed out by posting a picture of a snowstorm on Facebook today, winter will be back before we know it. I should take advantage of my summer clothes while I still can. I'm going to blink, and I'll be bundled up in sweatpants and a hoodie while snow and ice pelts my windows. I need to stock up on hot chocolate and soup. I don't foresee myself spending too much time away from the couch this winter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment