Ron and I have often made the joke that Mom is like M-O the cleaning robot from Wall-E. Except that it's not really a joke. I think I'm starting to take after my mother more than a little bit.
I get overly excited about cleaning products. I nearly fell off the couch with excitement when I got a Swiffer Wet Jet for Christmas in '09, and then I got a Dust Buster as well. The most wonderful time of the year indeed.
I finally got more Clorox wipes today after being out of them for a couple of weeks, so now I feel the obsessive need to clean everything. I also got a brand new bottle of Fantastik and a package of sponges. Nothing can stop me now!
Maybe this is why I relate to the Germs episode of Invader Zim so much. When you see me wearing tissue boxes on my feet one day, don't say I didn't warn you.
No comments:
Post a Comment