August 13, 2011

The Entertainer

Day 225

This is what happens when I hang out with musicians too much. It awakens my desire to be what I probably would have been if I was a little more disciplined when I was younger. Doug was nice enough to agree to give me guitar lessons. It seems like he actually wants to give me lessons, which is really cool. I give credit to anyone who will take me on as a student in anything. I feel the need to ask people if they're sure they want to deal with me, because I probably wouldn't. Aside from the traumatic experience of having to cut my nails down to nothing, I think this will be fun. I'm excited.

1 comment:

  1. lol Shawn has been the only one to take me practicing since I decided to go for my license again after nearly a decade and failing to pass the road test the first time. He actually let me drive back home in his nice car yesterday with full confidence, I personally think he's insane but he seems to have confidence in my ability to drive.

    ReplyDelete