Day 37
I've always felt a little Saw-esque in this coat. It would be my ideal coat if it was lined in red. Sadly, it's not.
Maybe I'm a little bit sick in the head (okay, there is no maybe about it), but I've always liked Jigsaw. I admire his style. He takes pride in his work - that's a rare quality.
I very much identified with the character Amanda, and I was upset when they killed her off in Saw 3. But she comes back in flashback scenes, so that's cool. That said, I am neither a serial killer nor a junkie.
I still haven't seen the latest movie. I'm a bad fan.
Can't say that I've ever seen any of them. I think it's cool you like horror flicks. The only ones I can stomach are old 80's ones. The ones now really creep me out like the Grudge!
ReplyDelete