Day 38
I renewed my license the day after my birthday, and my new one just came in the mail. I'm so excited about it, because I finally have a new picture. The person on my license finally looks like me, and not a fat, awkward 16-year-old (which is what I was in the old picture). The last time I got my license renewed, the camera at the DMV was broken, so I couldn't get a new picture. Thankfully, this time around, the camera was working. Now at least when I go to a club, the bouncer won't look at my license, then back at me 3 or 4 times before finally letting me in. It could be because by this point most of the guys at the door know me at my usual haunts. But, really, if I wanted to lie about my age to get into bars, wouldn't I choose a fake ID with a picture that looked older than I really am? I don't want to be any older, thanks, because I'm already old. And now that oldness is reflected in my driver's license. Yay old!
LOL You and Steve with the 16 year old pictures. Steve was ridiculous because his hair was that awful mushroom cut and his face looked entirely different because it wasn't broken yet.
ReplyDeleteYou'll have to show me the side by side comparison tomorrow!