February 10, 2011

Baseball

Day 41

Back when Myspace was still cool, Katie left me a comment that said if I needed to talk over ice cream, just say the word - "and just so you know, the word is baseball."

Baseball has become an important part of our lives since then. This particular visit was inspired by my Facebook comment on her wall, stating simply, "Baseball. This week?"

I like saying the word instead of "let's go out for ice cream." I feel stealthy and cool because we have an inside code word for going to Friendly's. And people might think we're being athletic and playing a team sport instead of stuffing our faces. It's the small things in life.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I like the time you got creative with it and wrote: "Have you seen my baseball?" Funny reference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot about that one! I'm so witty.

    ReplyDelete