Day 44
This is Phase One of Lori's transformation of my hair. I decided while I had the usual color on my roots that I wanted bangs again. Then I decided I want red highlights, so that's Phase Two, which I'm going back for next week.
Honestly, having my hair done by Lori was one of my long list of reasons for moving back to New York. How could I ever trust my hair to anyone else?
Lori has been my stylist since October of 2008. I had gone to a girl who had done my hair rather well once, and she royally screwed it up. She was in a pissy mood and she was rushing, and my hair got the brunt of her bad attitude. I left with orange hair - seriously. It wasn't even one shade of orange. It was a million different shades of dreadful.
I knew Squared worked at a hair salon, so I called her in tears the next day, and she told me to relax, she would put me in for an appointment with Lori, and everything would be fine. I wore my hair up for the next 3 days, because even though it was October, I wasn't okay with looking like a pumpkin.
I walked into Headcutters, and Lori was pretty much appalled at whatever that stupid chick had done to my hair. I didn't have a whole lot of hope that it actually could be fixed, but Lori worked her magic, and within an hour, my hair was restored to its happy dark brown with a hint of red. I will never trust anyone else to color my hair. Ever.
I'm very excited for Phase Two next week. I'm one phase away from new sexy hair. I need a change of image - long overdue.
Yeah, once you find a good colorist you stick with her, she knows what to do for you. I'm glad you like how it all turned out! Looks good!
ReplyDelete