Day 46
A few years ago, Shana introduced me to the amazing healing powers of Tiger Balm. She's a massage therapist, and she used to work on my neck and back quite a lot.
Tiger Balm is a staple in my home. It is the only thing that actually makes my horribly spasming neck and shoulders feel better. If I put it on before I go to bed, I can move again in the morning. It's a beautiful thing.
Last night was definitely a Tiger Balm night, as was the night before that, and the night before that. Stress is doing very bad things to my shoulders and neck, and the knots are now moving down the rest of my back. I desperately need a massage.
Big fan of Tiger Balm. My bro turned us all onto it during his wrestling days for St. A's. I finally got Steve to break down and try it though one time he rubbed it too close to his balls. I've never seen him so frightened!
ReplyDeleteI hope your neck is feeling better!