Day 43
"I would be a very happy penguin if I could find my gloves," I remarked dejectedly at Subculture. I had checked my car, and the pockets of all my coats. They weren't in my purse. So I had all but given up.
Tonight, I decided to check improbable places, like drawers and the closet. Sure enough, there were my gloves, on the shelf in the closet. This could not possibly be my doing. Mom must have found them and put them there. It seems like a logical place to put them, but it wouldn't be a logical place for me to leave them, so I never thought to look there. My life might look random and chaotic, but there really is a certain order to everything. Honest.
But at least now I have my gloves. So I guess I have to be a happy penguin now.
I like this picture! Very cute!
ReplyDelete