Day 33
There are six prescription pill bottles in this picture. Six. And they're all mine. It is really kind of amazing the things that stress and emotional upset can do to a person. Before Christmas, I had but two little prescription pill bottles and was hopeful about decreasing that number. So much for that idea.
Wow that is a lot! There are six different types? I didn't know they made that many for anxiety. I hope you start feeling better soon, maybe when the sun comes out more that will brighten your days a bit (I know you like your summer!).
ReplyDeleteThere are a million different types of anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds. I should know - I've been on most of them. And not only that, I took a very long and painful semester of pharmacology. I somehow pulled a B, but I highly recommend not taking that course. FYI.
ReplyDelete