Day 35
I went upstairs last night to get myself a bowl of cereal and found Ron doing the same. I sidled up next to him and grabbed myself a bowl.
"Cheerios?" he asked, offering me the box.
"Nope."
"Krispies?"
"Yep."
He handed me the box of Rice Krispies, and we took turns with the milk, and then settled down at the table. That bowl of cereal was my dinner. It was probably his second, or perhaps third, dinner. I don't judge. Merely an observation. While snacking, I decided that this should be the self-photo for the day, and I would title it something that I have heard him say for more than half of my life at this point.
I have countless memories of 4 different kitchens now, and Ron in all of them exclaiming loudly and proudly, "I have the mad munchies!"
I enjoyed our mad muchie moment last night, and therefore decided to share it with all the world.
I think this is such a sweet picture! What a great memory to share with us. I like that you two had a good time over cereal, very cute.
ReplyDelete