Day 67
Squared has been going to this hip hop class for a long time now. On our way into the city back in December, I decided I was going to sign up this time around.
I got to Squared's house around 6:30, and then her friend Kristie (who has probably served me drinks at Celtic before) showed up too. The three of us got into Squared's new car and headed to Commack High School for some hip hop dance lessons.
It was actually a fairly tough class, but a lot of fun. We went through all the warm ups and then started learning the dance we will do at the recital in May. (Yes, there's a recital. That ought to be interesting.) I suck so badly at hip hop dancing, but it's so much fun that I don't care. The group of ladies in the class is great, and we spent the whole time laughing our way through it.
"I've never had so much fun being bad at something!" I exclaimed in Squared's car on the way home.
I'm definitely looking forward to the next class, and the next 8 weeks of dancing!
Wu-hoo! I wanna come to your recital!
ReplyDelete