March 7, 2011

Harumph!

Day 66

My "the knot in my calf will stretch itself out if I spend an hour on the elliptical" theory was an epic fail. I can't tell if it hurts any more, but it definitely doesn't hurt any less. On the up side, I spent an hour on the elliptical. On the down side, the rest of my night involves a lot of Tiger Balm and bad television. But that's really not so different from any other night of the week. Actually, it's exactly the same as every other night.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a calf injury and the only way to make it stop is to rest it for a bit. Or you can do what I did during my training and just keep going until the pain is unbearable and then you just wrap it and keep going until training is over.

    ReplyDelete