March 25, 2011

Box it out

Day 84

This is how Luna and I relieve stress at the end of the day - we box. I pretend to throw a punch and say, "Box it out, Lu." And she comes back at me with her own little punches. She's (usually) very good about not using claws. I don't know why I find it fun to spar with my cat, but I never said I was normal.

3 comments:

  1. Lol, I love the determined look on her face...she means business!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's cute and if you have fun doing it then that's all that counts. If I spar with Steve I get my assed kicked; it's no fun losing all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Vanessa - isn't that the best look? She's soooo serious. She gets the competitive streak from me. ;)

    @ Kate - I wouldn't take on Steve either. He's hardcore.

    ReplyDelete