March 21, 2011

First day

Day 80

I had a great first day in my new position as a marketing manager. Nice atmosphere, cool people, and a coffee maker in the kitchen. What more do I need? I'm encouraged to be creative and throw out my own ideas, which I realized I had missed, but how much I had missed it was unclear even to me until today. I really think I can succeed at this, and I'm very happy. The commute is a bit more than I'm used to, but that will change in a couple of weeks. The new place is only about 15 minutes away from the office. I pulled myself together, put my life back on a good track, and I'm actually quite proud of myself for doing it. Things are definitely moving in the right direction.

1 comment:

  1. Wu-hoo! I'm very glad you are enjoying the new job! You'll really get to flex those creative muscles again!

    ReplyDelete