Day 82
Sue introduced me to Pogo back in 2002. She was playing Word Whomp one afternoon, and suddenly I was addicted. I signed up for my own account on September 17, 2002. Nine years later, I'm still a Club Pogo member. As the real me has changed in appearance, so has my Pogo Mini. I change "my" clothing at least monthly, just to switch things up. Luna now joins me in my Pogo world, since she's my constant companion in real life. I've phased through many backgrounds, hair styles, and outfits. I have earned 267 badges in my years on Pogo. I have 1,265,411 tokens and 88 gems. I spend most of my tokens on new clothing, so I guess my Pogo mini is a lot like me. My current "favorite" badge is The Shooting Star badge I got playing Panda Pai Gow Poker on January 24, 2005. I just like the picture - cute little panda and stars - what's not to like? Pogo has gotten me through a lot of boredom over the years, and I'm sure it will continue to do so for a long time to come.

Huh, I have never heard of Pogo. Sounds like a lot of fun! I should check it out!
ReplyDelete