March 30, 2011

... And disappears inside of her head

Day 89

Sometimes I wish I could take a picture of my mind. Not like a CAT scan or anything, although I've had my fair share of those. I want to take a picture of the world I create inside my head. Maybe a group photo of all the characters I've breathed life into for so many years. A panoramic view of the huge backyard my imaginary house has, where the fog hangs from the trees, but it's not scary. An action shot of my pet goblin Nasal stealing someone's left sock. I would say a cute couple photo of me and my fake boyfriend Doyle, but once I decided he was my fake boyfriend, he died in the very next episode. Wow, even in my imagination I have horrible luck with guys.

1 comment:

  1. That would be pretty cool if you could take a mind picture. And at least your fake boyfriend is probably good looking. Mine was Clay Aiken. You win.

    ReplyDelete