March 16, 2011

A fond farewell

Day 75

For the last year and change, I have had the privilege of working with a truly great team. Kelly and I are the last of the original team, and we bonded rather quickly when I first started working there. Lisa joined the schedulers from medical records in September. Jess is the newbie to scheduling, but she's an excellent addition. I have been through so much with these ladies, work related and otherwise. True teamwork and friendship held us together even on the most stressful days. Even when I was in Florida, they still made me feel like part of the team. They always had my back. We've shared so much of our lives with each other, because when you think about it, you really do spend more time with your coworkers than anyone else in your life. Sometimes that thought can be kind of depressing, but it's not nearly so bad when you can share that time with people you genuinely like and have fun with. Today was my last day, and I will definitely miss our fun conversations, fits of laughter, and other shenanigans. I know we will keep in touch, and I hope to see all of them soon, preferably outside of an office! I will miss you all!

1 comment:

  1. You're right, you do spend the most time with those you work with and you are definitely blessed to have good coworkers. This is a very nice entry you wrote about your girls!

    ReplyDelete