March 1, 2011

C is for Cookie

Day 60

This was my reward for forcing myself to go to the gym today. I spent 30 minutes on the elliptical and therefore earned a cookie. That's how things work in my world. It's not a Friendly's sundae, but as far as cookies go, it's exceptional.

2 comments:

  1. Are you back at Lucille? I'll totally go to the gym with you if you want company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I joined this place called Snap Fitness. It won out for 3 important reasons. 1 - It's open 24/7, so as much as I will miss the 7:15 All-In-One at Lucille, at least I don't have to feel guilty because I didn't get up in time to make it to the gym before it closed on a Saturday. 2 - There's no contract, so I'm not locked into anything. And 3 - it's about a minute down the road from my house. They have other locations, so hopefully it'll be a minute down the road from wherever I end up in the coming months. That would be nice.

    ReplyDelete