March 22, 2011

Such a seeps

Day 81

This is as far as I made it when I got home. I checked the mail and got 2 discs of Angel from NetFlix - very exciting. I opened the door to the basement to let Luna up, but didn't even bother going down. I'm tired. There's a DVD player up here. It's all good. I'm not going to hip hop tonight because of the pain in my neck and shoulders (the resulting migraine thankfully went away with the help of Aleve) and the new pain in my right leg - still not sure what I did to it, but it's not happy with me for something. Dance class would not be the best idea right now. So I'm really not planning on moving from the couch tonight. With any luck, I'll make it down the stairs to go to bed later. But I'll set the alarm on my phone just in case.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really sorry you don't feel well. I hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete