November 25, 2011

'Tis the season

Day 329

It's the day after Thanksgiving, so it is acceptable to put up the Christmas decorations now. This is our family Christmas photo. I bought a sad little Charlie Brown Christmas tree because it was cheap. I put up my stocking as well as Luna's. I need to start making out Christmas cards and wrapping presents. I wish Luna would stop trying to eat the tree, but I think that might be asking too much.

4 comments:

  1. Only lights? No more decorations or a star?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tree came with the lights already on it, and I'm afraid my cat will break and/or eat any ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah... I see.... Good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In our place I just place some christmas ornaments on the ceiling, some tinsel on our staircase and a very tiny mini tree on our table. With 5 cats a big Christmas tree would be eaten in no time and a million ornaments would be broken lol

    ReplyDelete