November 19, 2011

I am the chosen one

Day 323

Tonight during Finespun's amazing performance, Ed broke a drum stick. He tossed it to the side of the stage, and it landed at my feet. It looked like a stake. Destiny chose me. I am the slayer.

This turned into a raucously crazy evening, where I staked many "vampires." Harun saw the wrath of my intensive slayer training first. Then I staked Doug, but he miraculously came back from the dusting seeking revenge. Next up was Ed, and while I felt bad that I had to slay him on his birthday, this is my duty. This picture here is my second slaying of Doug, which was entirely epic. Much like when Buffy had to kill Angel, I felt a longing sadness after the slaying was done. But I'm sure that he will be back from the hell dimension, and we will fall in love once again.

"In every generation, there is a chosen one. She alone will stand against the vampires, the demons, and the forces of darkness. She is the slayer."

No comments:

Post a Comment