November 9, 2011

Blah

Day 313

I have the vast world of NetFlix at my disposal, and I can't find anything I want to watch. I've been watching a lot of Buffy The Vampire Slayer, as that is my go-to comfort show. Season two of Glee isn't pleasing me at all, which surprises me because I was pretty much obsessed with the first season. I've watched Christopher Titus: Love Is Evol about a million times. I tried to watch Gnomeo and Juliet, but I kept getting distracted. Then I found out that Doug wants to see it too, so I put off watching that one until we can watch it together. Maybe I should unplug the Wii and hook up the XBox 360, so I can watch one of my many DVDs. I haven't gone through my collection in a while. Maybe there will be something in my DVD binders that piques my interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment