Day 326
I got home from a work-related function at 10:30. Yeah, that'd be PM. The dinner was at 6 in Brooklyn. Big mistake. You do not head into Brooklyn from Long Island at 5 PM. In the rain. So we didn't even get there until almost 7, and the demo hadn't even started yet, so my rumbling stomach could go ahead and shut up because it wasn't getting any food. About an hour or so later, they brought out the food. I think it was like some kind of Mediterranean cuisine. I don't even have the first clue what I ate, but I was so hungry that I didn't care. Anything would have tasted good at that point. We left the dinner a little after 9, got back to the office around 10, so I was home at 10:30. It was a very long day. I changed right into my pajamas, and I'm calling it a night.
No comments:
Post a Comment