Day 137
There's that whole blurry because I'm sleepy thing again. I was just about to go to bed, and my phone rang. I almost didn't pick up, almost didn't even check the number, but curiosity got the best of me. It was my dad - not a phone call to ignore. It might be important.
Turns out, it was extremely important. He couldn't figure out how to do something on Facebook.
After logging onto Facebook myself, and giving him as good a walkthrough as I could, it still didn't work. Honestly, what he was doing before he called me should have worked. Facebook was just having an attitude problem.
Really, Facebook, have a moment if you want to, but don't take it out on my dad. He doesn't use Facebook enough to understand your mood swings.

LOL Extremely important. You're a very good daughter to forego sleep to help your dad with an earth-shattering problem.
ReplyDelete