Day 122
The only thing I really wanted all day was to come home and hug Luna. I kept seeing her picture on my phone, and it's the really cute one of her giving the "who me?" look. I'm feeling cranky, and the weather isn't helping, and I just wanted to hug my little punk and hear her purr. When I finally got home and tried to claim my hug, she was having none of that. All she wanted to do was let the bird outside drive her even further into insanity. There is a cardinal who has apparently made his home in the tree outside - probably the same jerk that keeps pooping on my car - and he flutters from the tree to the bushes right outside our windows and back again. This sends Luna into a complete frenzy, with chattering meows and some serious tail flicking. I'm sure that she was completely enthralled with this bird all day, and she should have been tired from running back and forth across the window sill. All I wanted was a hug. All she wanted was to sit at the window and be pissed off at the bird she knows she can't reach. And usually when we have conflicting agendas, Luna wins. She's not really that spoiled. She just has very sharp teeth.
Yeah she looks like she's still staring out that window. Could she be an outdoor cat too? If you let her out would she come back in?
ReplyDeleteShe probably could be an outdoor cat. She definitely wants to be. And she's microchipped. But I would worry too much, and I live literally right next to the 135 and I couldn't handle her being roadkill.
ReplyDelete