May 24, 2011

Like a good neighbor

Day 144

Ron, Mom, and I have just gotten out of a 3 hour defensive driving class. Saving 10% on car insurance really shouldn't be that torturous.

My only direction for this picture was, "Look miserable." Mom is the only one who got it right. Apparently, this is Ron's "miserable" face - epic fail. I look like I'm completely apathetic to life in general, which counts as an epic fail as well, considering I'm the one who said to look miserable, and I'm the one with acting experience. Although, in fairness, Mom was a model, so she had to be able to take direction. Thank you, Mom, for carrying the rest of us.

So our family time for the week was spent being bored out of our skulls, filling out a booklet, and watching awful videos. At least we did it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment