Day 136
Changing the sheets is one of Luna's favorite activities. She doesn't really understand the fact that it's a household chore and not a game. She likes to get underneath the fitted sheet, and I let her do it for 3 corners, but I have to pull her out before the 4th, and she doesn't like that much. Then she attacks the flat sheet as I'm trying to make sure it's straight and tucked in at the bottom. She jumps on the pillows as I put the pillow cases on. The comforter is her signal that it's almost the end, and by the time I'm putting the decorative pillows in their places, she's settled in underneath the covers for a nap. There is never a time when I make my bed and there's not a little kitty hiding in the sheets.
Aww how playful is that! She loves you very very much!
ReplyDelete