Day 134
Do you know how many times I've poked myself in the eye with eyeliner over the years? A few times more than too damn many. Does it stop me? Nope. I've even done the really special thing of drawing a line across my contact lens. That's fun. I then have to take out the contact without messing up the makeup I've already applied (not a simple task), then clean the lens (eyeliner does not easily come off with saline solution), and then get the contact back into my eye while not smudging the aforementioned makeup (very high degree of difficulty). But despite the occasional mishap, I do love me some eyeliner. I like the way my eyes look much better with it than without. As my eyes are one of my best features, I tend to want to enhance them. If you've got it, flaunt it.
Your makeup always looks amazing! You really know how to accentuate the green in your eyes! Beautiful.
ReplyDelete